THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sleepy

I had to get up at 5 this morning. That wouldn't be so bad, but I had a paper due last night and of course I procrastinated. Why do I do that! Wouldn't it be nicer if we all just got things done in advance. I wish I could say that I had been super busy but that just was not the case; I was lazy!

I have been doing this since I was a kid but admittedly, my mother, although a procrastinater herself basically kept me on time. I worked 3 jobs while going to school the first time and I went full time except one semester. Then I had excuses for waiting till the last minute!

I guess I will just use the I wanted to spend time with my wonderful family. Or the fact that they are loud and I can never get any studying done!

0 comments: