THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Moving happily along.

Well, it has been awhile.
We moved.
I had to let my house go. It was extremely depressing. I thought that I had done the right thing by getting into a house, but unfortunately I bought at the top of the bubble and I was not close to my work.
I could not keep up with the mortgage and the triple transportation costs and I obviously could not sell for what I owed. But the area I live in now is much more diverse and I do not live right outside of millionaire town.
This may seem bad to some people, but I am glad that the boys are not going to have to worry about all the cool stuff their friends have that we cannot afford.
The new place is bigger and it has a fenced in backyard. It'll work until we can buy again in 7 years!
Photobucket

0 comments: