THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mommy squared!

Sugar is a very logical and smart kid.  Not that he doesn't have an imagination, because he does, but in real life situations he is very matter-of-fact.  If Babe is lecturing him about listening to me he might say "you need to respect Caribel Renee like you would me or your mommy."

 

And sugar would say, "Caribel’s not my mom." He is not being mean, just factual. 

 

Well today, he did it, Sugar called me MOMMY! We were at the store and he was asking for candy but..........

 

I DON"T CARE I AM SOOOOOOO DAMN HAPPY

 

I would feel bad, but I am over it.  I have read a lot of blogs and articles that say that it is bad for the kids to call their step/pseudo mom “MOM”.  I understand that it can be hurtful to their “real” mom, but I didn’t ask them to, I didn’t force them to, they chose to

 

And I love them even more than I ever thought I could.

 


0 comments: