THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 19, 2008

The email...

Ok, so this is the mail the boys received from their mother yesterday.

Hi boys, how are you today? I would like you to ask Caribel Renee to please send me any pics she has of you, I am trying to start keeping better scrap book of the family. When she has time, thanks!

Are you learning anything in school? Did you make a lot of new friends?

I love you”

I am glad that she is attempting to write them more often, but do you really think that it is appropriate for her to ask for Babe and my memories to put in her “family” scrapbooks. It makes my feel a little violated. Sugar said it best “why doesn’t she pick us up and take her own pictures.”

She did see them last weekend, but I have a feeling that was more of her father’s idea, because he travels a lot and happened to be in town. Before that it had been since August 12th. I just wish she would stop spending time and money on scrap booking and either pay some child support or come and see the boys.



Photobucket

0 comments: