THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Children at Christmas time are so wonderful.  They smile all day, fight over toys, tell you this is the best Christmas ever 20 times, basically they make it all worth it!

They may cry or say the wrong thing when they open the present that is just not right, but even the rudest kids can make you smile on Christmas.

It is days like today that make me wonder what ny life would be like if it weren’t for Babe and the Babies coming into my life.

I had a great Christmas.  The boys ended up cleaning up; Babe and I couldn’t get them much, but they got great gifts from everyone else!

We got them a few things and then of course we had a Special Angel, that sent us a PSP (THE gift this Christmas), so Santa did a good job also!

They boys even got to see the M-Word, they got some great gifts from her loaded parents, as did she I hope.  I confirmed the bOObs today.  Hopefully, her parents paid for it, I would hate to think that her mind was really that shallow.  She complains about being two months behind on her rent and how she can’t afford any childsupport.

Well I am not letting her rain on my parade…she’s not the one that got 5 “I love you hugs” before bed!

0 comments: