THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sick Baby :(

Teddy Bear was throwing up from 9PM to 1:30PM tonight (this morning, whatever). I felt helpless. Babe went out and got medicine, but the little guy kept going….every 15 minutes.

We tried to contact the M-Word…cause although she says they are on her insurance now we have never actually seen the cards and we wanted to go armed to the E-Room with more than, “I dunno.” However, we haven’t heard from her in a week and half so we know how well our calls were received, as in they weren’t. If she called us at 12 and then 1 AM, I think we would answer, even if she didn’t have the kids. We would know it was important.
Well, we were giving him the medicine every 15 minutes (as the instructions said). We also gave him a little water, cause even good tasting medicine still tastes like medicine.

Well, since we weren’t sure about the insurance (forget love, we should get married just so I can get the boys on my insurance), we decided to call the E-Room to make sure we were not jumping the gun. And you know what…it turns out that when a kid it throwing up you’re not supposed to give them liquids. Oops…we’ll know next time I guess.

Every time we were letting him have water to wash the meds down…it came back up.

Again…Woops

He is sleeping now, but he is talking in his sleep, so I know he still doesn’t feel yummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the little man feels better

Stephanie said...

I have never understood parents who just don't seem to care when their kids are sick. We have been through that very thing with ED. It's like, "I just can't be bothered with that right now."

Ugh. Hope he feels better soon. Glad you and Babe are there for him.