THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sugar called me Mommy again; well actually it was Mom, but whatever.

I took the boys to the really cool park that I found again.  The boys met several friends, actually a family of 4 children and their cousin (instant group of friends).

 

Teddy Bear found a dead fish and played with it…yuck; he and his new 8 year old girlfriend buried it and gave it a proper funeral.

 

Well on to the good news.  Sugar and one of his new friends were playing catch with a football (the other boy was on top of the playground and Sugar was on the ground).  They dropped it and I threw it to the other boy and I must have done a good job, because Sugar said “That’s my MOM!

 

Well, I was excited.  Their Mom hasn’t seen them in almost a month again not since September 13th.  She’s losing them… I just wish she could see them as the wonderful children that they are.er


0 comments: