THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Patooey....

Ok so I am trying not to make this blog about my life and not all about the M-Word, but she is just trying my patients lately. 

The M-Word has not seen the kids’ in almost a month and now she has asked to see them for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  Does this mean that she does not want to see them until then? 

Even if she does, why does she always want them for the fun stuff, or if she has plans.  She never just takes them on the weekend to her house; she just sees them at her parents’ house, when there are more people around to help “control” them.

Also, when I mentioned that we already had plans, she did offer to buy the Halloween costumes, but then stressed the fact that she wanted to take them Trick O’ Treating every year.  I said “no” that I wanted to take them sometimes.  Was that wrong?  She is their mother, but she has a daughter to share these memories with and she doesn’t seem to want to see the boys on regular occasions.  Halloween was very important in my family and I want to be involved in that experience with the boys!

Lately she has been whining about working 7 days a week and not been able to see the boys and how it hurts her, but I was told that she went to theme park that is 2 hours away for their scary Halloween celebration thing last Saturday.  Not only did that take 4 hours of driving time never mind the time spent there, but also it also probably cost her and her boyfriend at least 40 bucks each just to get in.  She has not paid child support in 5 months and before that she only paid for 2 months and that was sporadic.

I know that I am being petty and jealous, but the boys always think that we are mean when we can’t afford to get them what they want, but then Mom the hero swoops down and gets them exactly what they want.  For example, she bought the school supplies this year when the boys saw all those crayons, markers, pencil boxes, etc.  Sugar said, “We have the best mom ever!”  That broke my heart…I wanted to scream, “I spend every ounce of money I have on you! If I had never met you father I would be rich right now, but all I get to buy you is food and clothes, etc,” of course, I didn’t do that.  These babies have my heart and I hate that I feel like I am in a competition.  The only thing is she really doesn’t even have to try.

OOOOOOOH, I’m so mad I could spit J

Patooey (spit noise)

0 comments: