THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 3, 2008

Marriage??

So, I really don't want to get married anytime soon...it has nothing to do commitment (I know I'm stuck with these three). It is just that I'm lazy and don't feel the need, however, I feel awkward sometimes. The other day at baseball practice (we live right outside of the capital of rich, stay at home moms) a gorgeous, personal trainer, blonde mom was talking to me and I don't remember the question, but it ended in me saying, "oh, um, I, uh, am their stepmom.” Which lead to "How long have you been married," and God forgive me...I lied "oh, about a year." Is it bad to be embarrassed by something you really don't care about? Afterwards I was like "why did I lie, I could have said I'm their guardian or I don't know?" I truth is I really wasn't embarrassed of the situation, but how it sounds or society or whatever...maybe I will use Pseudo Mom from now on. Yep, that'll work!


Photobucket

0 comments: