THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Now a non-custodial pseudomom…but not the normal way


Babe, met a woman about a month ago.  She has a job and lives in a nice house…blah blah blah.  Well long story short he took the boys and is now living with her.
Our relationship had been over for a long while, but I would have stayed with him forever to raise my boys.  Now some other woman will get to tuck them in and say their bedtime stories and help them with their homework.  I would love to say that I was not dying right now, but I am.
I love my boys.  Babe says that I am still the closest thing that they have to a mom and that I can see them whenever I want, but I do not even get to know where they live, because the new woman knows I hate her and I guess thinks I would slash her tires or something (as if I would be that stupid).
I actually feel that this woman has done me a favor, but that doesn’t mean that I like females who act like they are your friends when they are really trying to take your family.
He holds all the cards and I have to behave myself.

0 comments: