THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Do girls ever mean no strings attached?

Oh so, I told Darling that there were no strings attached, but a physical relationship was what I needed to get through this time in my life and seeing as we'd already made the "mistake" he'd be perfect.

Wow that sounds so stupid now.

Before meeting the F-Word (babe, stands for father among other words) I wasn't an angel, I wasn't looking for a relationship and I guess we just hungout for a while and then the boys moved in and I fell head over heals for them.

I've had one night stands and I've always been able to separate emotions from you know, but I had never done it with someone that had been a friend for such a long time and it has been almost 6 years since I've been with anyone but the F-Word.

Last night after the 3rd time we you know I was basking in the glow of the big O and I asked Darling to be my boyfriend...ooops. It was the first time I had ever made the commitment move. Well, he said "NO," and that I should be single for six months before even thinking of a relationship and in wake of his divorce and losing his son he didn't feel emotionally ready for a relationship either.

Damn it! See it I ever make the first move again...EWWWW

0 comments: